1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 2/3 teaspoons ground cloves
1 2/3 teaspoons ground ginger
5 ounces unsalted butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup molasses
3/4 cup raisins
1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
1. Line a jelly roll pan or half sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Cream together the butter and brown sugar for at least 3 minutes, scraping often.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and mix until blended.
5. Add the molasses and mix until blended.
8. Chill the logs for about 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
9. Bake the logs for about 20 minutes. The dough will flatten out as the logs bake.
|Glazed logs ready to cut into bars|
|Ready for the bake sale!|