Monday, July 19, 2010

Blooming Beautiful





These hydrangea bushes have been in my front yard for the last ten years and have bloomed once in all that time. This year my hydrangeas, along with every other one in the neighborhood, have gone wild with blooms. While some are the usual blue and pink, mine have decided to lean towards the purple. I am not complaining. I love them! Even though the weather here in the northeast has been the hottest ever, I make the trip daily to my bushes to admire the blooms.
While in the backyard...
I don't even remember buying these lilies! I love the Stargazer lily and I am sure that I did buy this plant but I can't for the life of me remember when or where. All the blooms have opened now but I prefer this picture where the fresh new flowers have emerged and the promise of more beauty is a bud away.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!